What is Your Counterfeit Personality?
Which survival based personality do you use and how is it sabotaging your happiness? Take this life changing test now to determine your survival strategy.Start Your Test
One of the major barriers to happiness, including being happy with your body, is using survival skills (e.g. your counterfeit personality) when spiritual happiness is what you are seeking.
Your personality structure, 1 of 5 common types, began developing while you were in the womb. This was how you survived and will continue to be your instinctive default method of survival throughout life. However, if you wish to move into a life of bliss, you must reduce your counterfeit personality. This means you respond from spirit, not from instinct. Survival comes from the ego but happiness comes from the spirit. So, you guessed it, your ego based counterfeit personality is sabotaging your happiness, keeping you at odds with your body, and preventing you from thriving in life and in love.
This course will help you...
- See your challenges in relationships
- Understand your spouse better and reach them where they are
- Analyze the way you respond to common life situations
- See how others respond to common life situations
- Identify your main counterfeit personality type (take our test)
- Determine if you have a strong or weak secondary personality type
- Learn about each personality type and how it develops
- See how your personality connects with and distances people
- Understand how your personality impacts your body structure, your appearance and your orgasmic profile
The course is an analysis of your personality structure via taking a personality assessment and then seeing how that personality type acts and functions in real life scenarios. The test was developed by Dr. Felicia Clark applying the research findings of Master Yao Morris and Barbara Ann Brennan.
- Successful people who want to be satisfied and happy
- Couples or an individual spouse seeking to better understand their mate
- Anyone seeking a foundation for FOCUSED self-improvement
- Grand Trine Students
- Body Peace Ambassadors
- Energetic Healers
- Therapists and their clients
- Psychology students
- Teachers to better understand their students
- Business owners to better understand their clients
- Great tool to never take things personally
- Non orgasmic men and women
- People who want to improve the energy they give off
- Men and women who want to develop body peace
This course is designed to be diagnostic and analytic. It is recommended for:
Body Peace University loves to collaborate with authors, coaches, and knowledgeable thought leaders who can help our members relate to ourselves through the spirit of peace.